The Resource Efficiency Fund is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020.
If you want to lower your energy usage, reduce your water and waste costs and minimise your impact on the environment, we could help.
Our Resource Efficiency Fund provides financial support and advice for SMEs looking to become more resource efficient in the way they do business.
We can offer free efficiency assessments, hands-on business support and 50% capital grant funding of up to £10,000 to help you save money and resources.
To be eligible for support, your business must be:
- A Small or Medium Sized Enterprise (SME), defined as:
- having fewer than 250 employees AND
- a turnover of under c£40m OR a balance sheet of under c£35m
- not being part of a larger group of companies that takes it over this threshold.
- Based in the Leeds City Region excluding Barnsley, i.e. a trading address in the Leeds City Region.
- In an eligible sector – this generally excludes primary agriculture, banking and financial services, and (for grants in particular) those trading directly with consumers- e.g. retail and hospitality.
- Able to provide evidence of your previous energy and resource consumption, for example your previous utility bills.
If you would like to register your interest and find out how the LEP can support your business, call 0113 348 1818 to speak to one of our business advisers. Alternatively, email email@example.com or click here to give your details.